Here are some ways we help our clients plan for their social media.
- Strategize once a month to determine what’s been happening in the business and needs to be shared.
- Create monthly calendars
- Make sure posts have professional images, videos, headlines, and content that engage customers.
- Check stats for high engagement posts that may work as a boost or a sponsored advertisement.
- Implement the 80-20 rule 80% fun and engaging content, 20% sales (showing off your product and service)
- Assist with creating category lists and posting dates
Category ideas for social media posts:
- Relevant news about your city happenings or your industry
- About You
- Behind the scenes
- Your why
- National holidays relevant to your industry and target market
- Product promotions
- Content from like-minded collaborators